Outdoor Patient Department
Outdoor Patient Department is One of a Top Working Department in Hospital. Each Day 40-50 Patients averagely Come at OPD for Different Check-Ups.
Shree Kalyan Arogya Sadan has One OPD (Outdoor Patient Department) where all Patients come for Different Medical Check-Ups and Test. As the Tuberculosis patients ratio has been cut since last one-two decades because of low TB rates. Now The Other Medical Consultation is in working state.
The Right Work in Right Direction
Shree Kalyan Arogya Sadan Hospital Has an Outdoor Patient Department for all The Patients visit here for Medical Consultation and Treatment. All the medicines and facilities are free for the patients of Tuberculosis(TB). Each month an outdoor camp for Eye or other surgical operations are organized with the help of rotary club Sikar and other donors. The Organization also Does Free Surgical Operation in the Hospital under the cams organized.
- As the Outdoor Department is open for all Patients under Different Treatments.
- Outdoor department does not charge any fees to the Tuberculosis patients.
- Each Year Free Medicines are given to the needy people and Patients .
- Last year ₹ 144595 were spent on the Free medicine for Patients.
- A total number of 6554 Patients Came for Medical Consultation in OPD Department.
- TB Patients get Free Check-ups and Treatment in The Hospital.
- TB Patients may get Railway Fare concession certificate from The Hospital.